Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me! Scottie.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

... ok... seems that everyone just doesn't want to post anything here. So I will.

This is also on my profile.

Ok. Obviously you know what my name is. I like whizzing around the universe in a little blue box called the TARDIS. I'm actually 907 but this site doesn't allow me to put in that age... I like bananas, apples, wine, food (especially chocolate).

I think satsumas are lousy, but they're good if you want to throw them at a big yellow button to send the Sycorax leader plunging down towards London.

I am the last of my kind, and my planet is gone too so I've named my bedroom Gallifrey so I can still say 'Oh yeah I'm in Gallifrey!'

One of my favourite sayings is Allons-y, and I love saying it to someone called Alonso so that I can use their name and say Allons-y Alonso, but I've only been able to do that once, and that was on a replica of the Titanic as it plunged towards Buckingham Palace.

I can speak (and type) in Scottish Gaelic so if I randomly phase into it, you know why...

If you haven't noticed already... I'm COMPLETELY mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I like doing a rendition of Gollum's schizophrenia scene with BWD in Gollum's voice and creeping out anyone who is unlucky to be standing around at that moment in time...

The only thing I've learned from typing this twice is that I use the word 'Ok' way too much. Oh well.

As you can probably see, I like Doctor Who. A lot.

I also like archery, fencing and any martial arts I can find. Love writing, LOVE reading, I think Laser tag is epic and watching movies with random friends is also fun.

I like Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Trading Yesterday, Train (sometimes), The Lonely Island (sometimes), the Strokes and Julian Casablancas has a really good voice for a guy.

And I'm a Global Mod. Fun Very Happy

I created the new Title picture thing you can see at the top of our page. On photoshop...

Last edited by Scottie on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Lol thank you for that last sentence, I was reading the whole thing like 'what?'
Nice to meet you Scottie(:

~Dom~
Back to top Go down
Selena
Vernon Dursley
Selena

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Oh my gosh! Your 907 years old!

*insert sarcasm*

Well at least the Doctor Who sentence was true. Love your sense of humor. Perhaps I should had done something like this for mine but I'm a totally boring person and decided to tell stuff that's true about me.
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh god you made you a mod? Oh...right...I better back away.

Hey There Scottie! Nice to see you are taking a active role.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 am

Well... whatever

Oh, and one more thing... Ally lies. I do bite. I transform into a wolf in the full moon. (Partially true. Not quite fully the truth) ? What was that? NOOTHIIIING...
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Oh dear, Run for the hills! Take the children, not me! I'm to young to die!
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 am

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

That was an unnecessary post.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh you're so brave Ally!! *mega sarcasm*

BWD
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Hahahahahaha go on... live a little.

Some live more in a day than others do in a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm

You deleted my beautiful topic!!! How dare you!! I forgot to mention that earlier.\

BWD
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

I know I deleted it but I put it into other forms! I try to keep all the rules separate and I added a little and was a little more forceful...

Hang on... is Illusion unblocked at school?
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Do you want to here me sigh dramatically? No, I thought not. What have you done now, is it bad?
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:44 pm

No, it's not bad! I did my job
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Then that is great. (I've realized I've said wonderful to much now, and have gone back to the generic 'great')
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Well, of course it's unblocked at school, how else can I get on?

BWD
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 pm

No need to be sarcastic. I've got depressing news for us all. I've lost my math book!

Edit, I just realized I was telling you not to be sarcastic, when I myself was. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

... Fail.

Religion is boring... (no offence to religious people, I just find the class boring...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me! Scottie.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me! Scottie.    Me! Scottie.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me! Scottie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: