Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominator(:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

Dominator(: Empty
PostSubject: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Hmm I'm just gonna follow Scottie's lead here, but mine will unfortunately be nowhere near as exciting :L

So... I came here to the wonderful land of Illusion thanks to my amazingly pro friends Ally and BWD, who truly astonish me with their computer skills(:

On IF you'll know me as Inheritence FTW, and that I am a total bookaholic. If you asked me what I would take to a desert island, well. I would need all seven Harry Potters, Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments, Alex Rider, the IC and book IV of course. And they might probably keep me occupied for a couple of weeks.. In fact, why not just lock me in a library?

Apart from reading, I follow a couple of sports. Liverpool PWN on the football, The All Blacks in the rugby, Crusaders in the Super 14 and Warriors in the NRL. Aussies or kiwis will know what I'm talking about here(: Oh, and probably South Africans too. Basically, rugby is the besets sport EVER invented in the while world. Dare to disagree with me? Selena will tell you the consequences.

Hmmm.... What to say. Well, New Zealand is the bestest country in the world. Thirty million sheep, tonnes of dangerous surf beaches, million dollar movie sets, crazy accents- what's not to like? I love my kiwi heritage almost as much as I love reading.

I guess that's all(: Hopefully you've gotten to know me a little better, and hopefully we get lots of new members soon so I can unleash my modness Wink

~Dom~
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Very Happy Nice going! Mine is more exciting because I did it in character.

By the way, I think Scotland is the best country.
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Pah! America is where its at!
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 am

That's just your opinion. My opinion is the one which is also fact, not just fiction.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

PostSubject: Re: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:32 am

Hey, Australia is the best country there is, no denying it. And Selena should know the consequences of saying American Football PWNS all. *sigh* we have to knock some sense into that girl, she doesn't even know what cricket is, or the Ashes....

BWD
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 pm

*shakes head*

These bloomin Americans. Got no idea what exists outside of their little country, do they? Wink
And just for the record, NZ is the best..

Dom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominator(:   Dominator(: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominator(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: