Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selena is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selena
Vernon Dursley
Selena

Selena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Selena is here!   Selena is here! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Well this is the part where I tell you all about me and blah blah blah. Although a few of you know me really well, I still have to introduce myself to everyone else.

I'm Selena(no this is not my real name, but its close to my real name). I love dragons and sword fights. I have an older brother who duels me(wooden swords, but I would love to try fencing sometime). I love reading and writing. I play basketball and tennis. I do competitive swimming in the summer and I'm thinking about doing it year-round now. I'm smart for my age so I'm in gifted education and an advanced math class. I like to meet new people, especially people who don't live in America like me. Yes I live in the USA, that's as much as your going to get about my location. I'm also active on the Inheritance Forums, Exododo, and Hortorian. On those sites you can find me as Selenarocks5 if Selena doesn't show up as a member. That is everything about me I can think of. Bye!

Selena Smile
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

Selena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena is here!   Selena is here! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Closeish, I would say Wink

Nice to meet you Selena, even if I did know basically all of that already. I didn't know you duelled with your brotehr though- that is so cool! I wish my sister was that nice, but no...

I'm going to look up that Future Problem Solving that you mentioned, I'm hoping my school does it.

Dom
Back to top Go down
Selena
Vernon Dursley
Selena

Selena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena is here!   Selena is here! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 pm

I'd be surprised if you didn't know all of that about me. But still, I had to post it for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selena is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selena is here!   Selena is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selena is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: