Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mary Sue Parody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillion
Bitterblue
Quillion

Mary Sue Parody Empty
PostSubject: Mary Sue Parody   Mary Sue Parody Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 am

I wrote this two years ago. Never finished. The premise is that a girl gets sucked into a land where everyone wants to eat her, but because they are bored they play up the whole "long lost hero" shebang.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Mary Sue Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue Parody   Mary Sue Parody Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh, how I laughed and laughed! I like this Quill! You should continue it. I have some ideas if you would like to hear them?

Time for some critique no? Well, first I thought "She should have more of a beginning" But then I thought about it, and realized if not for the small little grammatical errors she did wonderfully well. So continue on this journey of not-so-epic proportions.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Mary Sue Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue Parody   Mary Sue Parody Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 am

Hahah! Nicely done.

I was just about to write "I liked your characters" when I accidentally knocked my big sticky-tape off my desk onto my foot. Ow. Anyway, I like you characters Smile
Back to top Go down
Quillion
Bitterblue
Quillion

Mary Sue Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue Parody   Mary Sue Parody Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Allysmurfy wrote:
Oh, how I laughed and laughed! I like this Quill! You should continue it. I have some ideas if you would like to hear them?

Time for some critique no? Well, first I thought "She should have more of a beginning" But then I thought about it, and realized if not for the small little grammatical errors she did wonderfully well. So continue on this journey of not-so-epic proportions.

Thanks for the reply! Sure, I'd be glad to hear ideas! I stopped because I forgot/ran out of ideas.

Scottie wrote:
Hahah! Nicely done.

I was just about to write "I liked your characters" when I accidentally knocked my big sticky-tape off my desk onto my foot. Ow. Anyway, I like you characters Smile

I'm glad you liked my characters! Did you even like the terrible terrible Mary-Sue? Or did you just love to hate her? Either way, I'm glad you liked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mary Sue Parody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue Parody   Mary Sue Parody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Sue Parody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: Writing Room :: Original Writing-
Jump to: