Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, everyone !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magicalblue
Vernon Dursley
magicalblue

Hello, everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone !   Hello, everyone ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi! I'm Magicalblue ( or just MB ) . One of my friends told me about this site so after a little sniffing around, I decided to join. Very Happy Like some of you, I'm also on Inheritance Forums.

I'm currently in high school and I hate it ( all of those exams and stuff are really getting on my nerves ).

My main hobbies are reading and writing. I also like drawing and working in photoshop( I'm not very good at that one but I like experimenting ).

My favorite sports are tennis, skiing and ice skating ( but I want to try bungy jumping, sky diving and a few other extreme sports ).

I'm a huge fan of Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Enya and I also like some Green Day songs.

I'm all about fantasy and sci-fi and I rarely read anything that's not connected with those two. My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, Inheritance cycle,Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series ( and the Lost Hero too ), I am number four, Artemis Fowl, Tamora Pierce's books, The Sight and a lot of others.

Favorite movies: Harry Potter, LotR, Tron: Legacy, Inception, Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar and so on...

My favorite color is BLUE.

I love animals and I want to be a vet when I finally finish school. I have a few pets: a dog, two cats ( they're white and I can barely tell the difference between them ), an albino hedgehog ( he has red eyes so if that means he's a vampire that's even cooler ), a parrot, and a snake ( just a python, she's not dangerous, though it would be so cool if she were venomous ).

I would write more, but I'm too lazy at the moment.

I'll see you around,

~MB

Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Hello, everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone !   Hello, everyone ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Its wonderful to have you here! I'd also like to let you know that my favorite call is blue too. Post around, and help get the activity up.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

Hello, everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone !   Hello, everyone ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:09 am

Why 'ello!! Glad you're here MB! Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin and Linkin Park = <3

BWD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone !   Hello, everyone ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: