Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signatures!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

Signatures!!! Empty
PostSubject: Signatures!!!   Signatures!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 am

Ok guys. It is very important you have you sig within these parameters, otherwise something VERY STRANGE will happen to you. You might... just MIGHT... be turned into a big pile of green goo. You never know. anyway...

You can have SEVEN LINES OF WRITING

or

ONE PICTURE THAT IS 500x200 PIXELS OR LESS!!!
My sig is the biggest picture you can possibly have. It is exactly 500x200. So, if you have a bigger pic than mine you will have something strange happen to you. If your pic is smaller than this we will allow you to put a maximum of TWO LINES OF TEXT

Also - no obscene sigs. These sort of things WILL NOT be tolerated. This is a forum for all ages.

Another important thing: no flash animation please. This has a tendency of scrambling the forum and messing up the response speed of the site. It also most likely will not work.

Ok. there you have it. These are set rules. There are no exceptions... not even if you ask nicely. Especially not if you ask or even demand rudely.

Please don't exceed these rules. Like I said - you may turn into goo, or be abducted by aliens, or eaten by one of the pot plants in your house. You'd be surprised by what we can do. We have amazing abilities. Very Happy

Enjoy writing, drawing, and generally being wonderful!
Back to top Go down

Signatures!!!
Page 1 of 1