Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maruki Konkuro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neiot
Vernon Dursley
Neiot

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 am

Brought here by Allysmurfy herself.

I guess I could find the time to introduce myself here, though. Hmm...

First off, you may call me Maruki or Maru for short. I know that I'm good in the Literature compartment, that's a start. I usually don't show off my Literature, but when I do, I believe it's worth the read. Eighty percent of all my Literature is Erotic Fan Fiction, though, I never show anyone my Erotica. Unfortunately. Fifteen percent of what I write would be Fiction and Fantasy based. Five percent...uh...everything else. I'm more of a writer whose into writing a lot of different things, really.

I guess that's all for me, unless I could list a few things I favor. Eh, I'd rather not. You can find that kind of stuff on my profile.

Over and out.
Back to top Go down
http://marukikonkuro.deviantart.com/
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 am

Being brought by me isn't a big thing...I did start this forum with BWD. Ah, yes. Fanfiction. You owe me.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Neiot
Vernon Dursley
Neiot

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 am

Allysmurfy wrote:
Being brought by me isn't a big thing...I did start this forum with BWD. Ah, yes. Fanfiction. You owe me.

... Trust me, I'm trying. I can't believe you want it that badly. It's just a Fanfiction about Maruki murdering Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Quillion
Bitterblue
Quillion

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 am

I feel that it is entirely inappropriate for me to do this.

But I'm doing it anyway.

Erotica Fanfiction

*wiggles eyebrows

Smile But seriously, hello there! Allysmurfy drags everyone into this mess Wink I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Back to top Go down
Neiot
Vernon Dursley
Neiot

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:49 am

Quillion wrote:
I feel that it is entirely inappropriate for me to do this.

But I'm doing it anyway.

Erotica Fanfiction

*wiggles eyebrows

Smile But seriously, hello there! Allysmurfy drags everyone into this mess Wink I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Please; no wiggling of the eyebrows at me. However, it's a pleasantry to meet you, Quillion.
Back to top Go down
Quillion
Bitterblue
Quillion

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 am

Well, I wasn't wiggling my eyebrows at you I was merely wiggling them in your general direction. Okay, bad Shakespeare jokes aside, I didn't honestly mean to make you uncomfortable. I was parodying that ridiculous man in Tangled, all attempted suave.

aaaaaaaand I'll stop before I become more of a creeper.

*wave

hello!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maruki Konkuro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maruki Konkuro   Maruki Konkuro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maruki Konkuro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: