Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forums need your love!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

The Forums need your love! Empty
PostSubject: The Forums need your love!   The Forums need your love! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Hello there and Welcome to the Forums!

These forums really need all the help and love they can muster. The forums are looking very empty and squeaky clean at this moment in time and we need as much help as possible to fill them up! Do you have a story which you have been waiting to write for a long time? Why not start here?! We would be glad to have your topics here and displayed online on this site! We would love to see the forums booming with people.

Thank you!

BWD
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Come and come   The Forums need your love! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Yes, what BWD said is right. Right now we need all the help we can get from you! The members so send word, all around the world!
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: The Forums need your love!   The Forums need your love! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 am

Yeah, spreading the word is definitely the way to go. I'll put an ad in my siggy and on my page of IF Smile

~Dom~
Back to top Go down
Selena
Vernon Dursley
Selena

PostSubject: Re: The Forums need your love!   The Forums need your love! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 pm

One new member reporting for duty. I shall post lots and give the forums all my love. And hello to you guys, I can't believe you got this to work so quickly after you got the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: The Forums need your love!   The Forums need your love! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Hello there! Its nice to see you here! I must say I do like you Avatar. Oh and Selena? Please don't go over board with the Forum games.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forums need your love!   The Forums need your love! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forums need your love!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: