Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(: Hello there...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caileagh-faoileag
Vernon Dursley

(: Hello there... Empty
PostSubject: (: Hello there...   (: Hello there... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 am

Shocked
I feel like I'm at a job interview. The type where you're asked to tell the interviewer about yourself and there's a lot of umming and ahhing as you try and find suitable adjectives, and remember the last book you read.
Yep... this is definitely one of those moments.

Well, I like to read [fantasy, and I'm also trying out some classics, such as Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Therese Raquin...]
...and write [fantasy 'stories' - I'm sure they'll be novels one day - but mostly poetry...]
...and I also spend my extra extra spare time teaching myself piano or knitting random things for anyone who will let me knit for them.
I adore my smelly Rubella. (canis lupus familiaris).

I listen to Evanescence, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Beethoven, Danny Elfman, Mozart...
Favourites? Black. Autumn. 9. Left. Vampires. The Witches of Eileanan/Kate Forsyth. Pan's Labyrinth.

My mind wanders a lot and I forget things real easy-like. Pen and paper are my constant companions. I sometimes make a dozen lists a day. I generally end up doing almost everything that's not on my list.

I think I'm perfectly sane. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://caileagh-faoileag.deviantart.com
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: (: Hello there...   (: Hello there... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Nice to meet you caileagh Smile
It sounds like we have a lot of the same interests, except I'm more of an Eminem person that Mozart, and you would ask me to knit something only when you were requiring a big blob of woolly mess.

You sound about as sane as the rest of us Wink
Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time here.

Dom
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: (: Hello there...   (: Hello there... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Sanity? Where? All my knitting goes 'poof' or ends up all hole-y...anyways don't spam and read the rules...and don't bite people. There will be no biting.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (: Hello there...   (: Hello there... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(: Hello there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: