Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Alchemist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
little-miss-random
Vernon Dursley
little-miss-random

Full Metal Alchemist Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 pm

This Forum is very sad and empty so i'm going to write something here....

Full Metal Alchemist is a very cool Manga/Anime and Scottie likes it so i figured that they would enjoy writing stuff here
Hi Scottie!

So yeah.. full metal alchemist is really good and violent and...always remember do not call Edward Elric short!!!

Ok bye,
Little Miss Random
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 pm

... why are your posts always really short??? oh well...
Back to top Go down
little-miss-random
Vernon Dursley
little-miss-random

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:39 pm

because i cant think of enough things to say due to my habit of thinking of a million different random things at once like right now i am thinking of socks and how on earth my dog got under my desk without me noticing.

Back to top Go down
Quillion
Bitterblue
Quillion

PostSubject: Hi! I like FMA too! Let's be friends!   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

I have a question: is the anime FMA that isn't Brotherhood worth watching? I'm slowly making my way through Brotherhood, when not getting distracted by shiny fic, and was wondering if I should look at the other. Apparently they have different story lines? Idk, and don't quite get it.
Back to top Go down
little-miss-random
Vernon Dursley
little-miss-random

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

I'm not sure either, I'm currently watching FMA ( not the brotherhood one).. so i dont know ill ask my knowledgeable fellow FMA watchers who attend my school, they should be able to provide an answer
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Your topic post is very close to spam, I would suggest adding some of the plot to it and what the characters I like.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 am

FMA IS AWESOME!!!

I am Roy Mustang, the hothead colonel who's spark gloves help him to make fire out of thin air but are useless in the rain. One of my best rants can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POswbxU2pY&NR=1

Not the best link but it has that whole scene... EDIT BY BLACKANDWHITEDRAGONS: I found a better quality.

LOYAL CANINE HOW WE SALUTE THEE... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhiteDragons
King Galby of Helgrind
King Galby of Helgrind
BlackandWhiteDragons

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:50 am

Scottie, shut up.

FMA is absolutely awesome and I have Scottie to curse for getting me into it and distracting me from writing my other fan fic for the Inheritance Cycle (OMG!!! Cover has been released and RELEASE DATE!!!). Story can be accessed in my sig by clicking the picture.

I think I should post some stuff first about what this anime/manga is about firstly.

Quote :
Edward and Alphonse Elric are two alchemist brothers searching for the legendary catalyst called the Philosopher's Stone, a powerful object which would allow them to recover their bodies (which were lost in an attempt to bring their mother back to life through alchemy). Born in the village of Risembool from the country of Amestris, the two brothers lived there with their mother. Their father, Van Hohenheim, left home for unknown reasons and years later, their mother Trisha Elric died of a terminal illness, leaving the Elric brothers alone. After their mother's death, Edward became determined to bring her back through the use of alchemy, an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. They researched Human Transmutation, a forbidden art in which one attempts to create or modify a human being. However, this attempt failed, ultimately resulting in the loss of Edward's left leg, and Alphonse's entire body. In a desperate effort to save his brother, Edward sacrificed his right arm to affix Alphonse's soul to a suit of armor. Some days later, an alchemist named Roy Mustang visited the Elric brothers, and told Edward to become a member of the State Military of the country to find a way to recover their bodies. After that, Edward's left leg and right arm were replaced with automail, a type of advanced prosthetic limb, created for him by his close family friends Winry Rockbell and her grandmother Pinako.

This thing is covered in awesome sauce!! Automail arm can again be seen in my sig.

Season 1 can be viewed right here! Check it out if you haven't already!

Once done (took about a week for me to work through) you can read my story!! Muahahahaha!!

BWD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Alchemist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: Writing Room :: Comics and Graphic Novels-
Jump to: