Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity, and a check

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

Activity, and a check Empty
PostSubject: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 pm

The activity of this forum needs go up. It needs to! We need people spreading the world, posting there work. Spreading the news of this site. The more people in this site the more ideas we have to make this site better, and maybe in the future we could have our own, our OWN site. For all of us tell your friends, go to your favorite sights and talk about this one. Try to get people flowing in here. The more active, non-spamming members might get a special privilege or two. Till then a warning to some of the Mods. I'm going to do a activity check and if you don't reply there will be consequences.

Your Queen~Ally
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm

I completely agree. I've put it on IF, exododo, hortorian and deviantart...
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Great! Thanks. I appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Dominator
Sugar-and-Sack
Dominator

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 pm

I did notice activity was nearly dead, and I was very sorry :/ I will do my best to increase awareness and activity from now on.
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I've been trying to think about how to increase popularity here... we should do more contest, more fun stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes I was at first thinking graphic but then realized not everyone was oh so wonderfully skilled a BWD. So then I thought short story contest, or photographing?
Back to top Go down
Scottie
Last of the Time Lords
Scottie

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:46 pm

What about character design? A contest to create the best character and you have to write about history, personality etc...?
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

That sounds interesting, we would need more defined rules though. Lets talk about this in private.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity, and a check   Activity, and a check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity, and a check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illusion :: News and Events :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: