Illusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for readers, writers and artists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Fic Exchange

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quillion
Bitterblue
Quillion

About Fic Exchange Empty
PostSubject: About Fic Exchange   About Fic Exchange Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Fic exchange will probably happen more around Hanukwanzmas/other holidays I don't know about, or celebration times like beginning of summer and stuff. (Note, Worldly people, are your summer months the same? June, July, August)

Generally I've seen it run like so:

Sign up: this entails committing to writing fic/drawing art/movie/any creation form, and maybe giving a prompt for the fic/art that you will receive.

The mod(s) (currently just me) will pick names and prompts out of a hat and assign them to people.

Then period for creating.

Then either people email the creation to the mod (I'll be using illusionprompt@gmail.com for exchanges as well) OR they will just post it as a thread on the forum with a heading like "Title" fic/art/movie/other creation for so-and-so.

Then there will be rejoicing over the creations! It's all very exciting.

The emailing thing is if I decide for the contest to be semi-anonymous. That way there isn't as much pressure on making something ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AWESOME /capslock and is more fun for the participants.
Back to top Go down
Allysmurfy
I wear no Wings
I wear no Wings
Allysmurfy

About Fic Exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Fic Exchange   About Fic Exchange Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Pinned, and I'll be helping out.
Back to top Go down
https://writersillusion.forumotion.com

About Fic Exchange
Page 1 of 1